| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jhelum in April is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Jhelum April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jhelum, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jhelum:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 367.5 kms (228.3 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NNW
- Dir, Pakistan - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) WNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) NNW
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 352.9 kms (219.3 miles) WNW
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 423.6 kms (263.2 miles) WNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) NW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) WSW
- Multan, Pakistan - 373 kms (231.8 miles) SW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 334.7 kms (208 miles) S